Han Seohee's feminism sweaters criticized for being overpriced


Article: Han Seohee's sweaters for her 'feminism shopping mall' under controversy for being overpriced at 56,000 won

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+2,951, -53] I'm telling you, there will be psychos crazy enough to still buy this

2. [+2,309, -49] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who does she think she is?

3. [+2,262, -40] Don't buy it if you think it's too expensive... I assure you, there will be people who will buy it anyway

4. [+94, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm laughing at her claiming that the original cost is over 20,000 won... I bet you my life that it costs less than 10,000 won

5. [+86, -5] In a few days we'll see articles claiming that 200 units of her sweaters sold out. There are a lot of people who support her than you think.

6. [+64, -3] Feminism is so easy to cash out on

7. [+57, -0] I think this is a great sweater. If you see anyone on the streets wearing it, you know to avoid them. It's a sweater that announces to the world that you're an idiot, and I highly recommend it to everyone.

8. [+57, -2] I hope Seohee has a lot of plus sizes manufactured because all her supporters are probably too big to fit into one size fits all ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

9. [+40, -0] So we can just ignore any b*tch who's wearing this, right?

10. [+31, -1] Please, by all means, purchase this and wear it in public so the rest of us can all avoid you

-