AOA's Minah attends her drama's finale party


Article: AOA Minah 'something about her face looks different'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+510, -34] I don't think I'd know who she was without AOA in the title

2. [+380, -44] She has a big mouth but a narrow chin and a big nose

3. [+337, -51] Her proportions are really bizarre too, and she has a big head

4. [+16, -0] I thought this was Girl's Day's Minah and I was shocked

5. [+11, -1] Her face looks so puffy because of fat transplants

6. [+10, -0] Why does she look so awkward?

7. [+9, -3] She was the prettiest when AOA first debuted though

8. [+7, -0] I'm more shocked that she's a '93er... she looks like she's in her thirties

9. [+7, -1] Wow... she has such an ajumma face to her, I'd believe it if she was an older actor on those love and war shows.

10. [+6, -4] She's always looked like this, don't put up a picture she looks bad in and claim she looks different.

-