Hong Jin Young criticized for her selfish attitude towards her staff


Article: Hong Jin Young 'needs to learn restraint'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,617, -123] Did you all watch the episode....? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She treated her managers like slaves, especially the maknae manager, I felt so bad for him... They had to do whatever she told them to do and she'd order them to do it until they did it if they refused ㅋㅋㅋ I used to be her fan because she's cute and pretty but I think she needs to watch it

2. [+1,006, -87] With the way she behaves, it's nice if she keeps you awake while you're driving, but she can also startle you which can cause accidents too

3. [+283, -15] I seriously thought she was a psycho... just a cheap person all around. Ordering people to sing for her if she'll give them money ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She'd be exiled if she was a man and behaved like this

4. [+279, -3] I seriously thought her coordis and backdancers were slaves who had to cater to her every emotion ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+242, -4] Can't believe she paid her managers, coordis, and backdancers to sing for her... how cheap of her. And when the dancers were playing along, you could tell they were feeling like slaves forced to cater to her. I felt so bad for them.

6. [+235, -8] Women catch on to these type of people easily but it's always the men who remain oblivious and fall for stars like her ㅎ

7. [+224, -8] I thought she was crazy too... guess I wasn't the only one

8. [+186, -1] Yeah, this was pretty bad... I liked her positive attitude before but she totally acted like a princess who expected everyone to act like her slaves ㅋㅋ

9. [+166, -5] She tries too hard to act outgoing, full of aegyo, and 4-dimensional

10. [+133, -1] She's the type who expects princess treatment and will be nice to you if you give her that. Doesn't matter what anyone else wants, everything has to go her way and everyone around her has to play to that.

11. [+123, -4] I felt too bad for her to staff to finish watching ㅜㅜ I'd want to take a nap in the car or just rest but with her around, I'd never be able to close my eyes in the car

12. [+111, -1] Whether she's a good person or not aside, I can't deal with easily excitable personalities like her... it'd make me too uncomfortable

-


Source: Naver

1. [+8,416, -610] Have to admit this makes her less liked... being an energizer is great but going overboard just exhausts everyone around you

2. [+7,345, -338] It did look dangerous... especially if they got into an accident. She should dial it back for the safety of her drivers.

3. [+6,048, -337] Just watching her made me feel exhausted... can't imagine having to deal with her in real life... sigh

4. [+2,372, -80] It's not just safety issues, she was pretty much harassing her male manager. Telling him that she'll give him $50 so he has to sing for her, grabbing his phone to look at, accusing him of cheating~... why would you do that? I guess you just can't hide who you truly are on the inside ㅋㅋㅋ I remember someone commenting that she's the type to suck your energy dry and it's true... she's way too much of a diva, anyone around her would feel suffocated

5. [+2,403, -118] It's so disrespectful of her to order people around to sing for her by offering them money... imagine if the genders were reversed

-