Kriesha Chu reveals she's been single all her life



Article: Kriesha Chu, "I've been single my whole life, never once been confessed to... I support the #metoo movement"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+511, -38] I can see how she'd be single since she's still so young and nice but it's hard to believe that no man has ever hit on her when she has a face like that;;

2. [+352, -33] I see some Son Yeon Jae in her~~ especially when she smiles

3. [+183, -7] Not like you'd say yes if I confessed to you...

4. [+17, -9] So pretty when she smiles

5. [+17, -10] Son Yeon Jae + Lee Sung Kyung

6. [+13, -2] She's like an upgraded version of Son Yeon Jae

7. [+12, -4] When women are too pretty, men feel too intimidated to even try

8. [+10, -3] I've noticed with pretty girls that they don't count being hit on by guys they think they are ugly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+6, -4] She probably just thinks they're joking when they hit on her ㅋ

10. [+5, -0] More like she hasn't been hit on by a guy she's liked back yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-