Crayon Pop's agency clarifies Ilbe controversy


Article: Crayon Pop's agency clarifies "We joined Ilbe to research girl group information"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+195, -131] You're going to kill your group before you even earn any public recognition...

2. [+183, -100] To think they were members of a community full of nothing but human trash... I wonder how many posts they left talking trash about other people. I can already see the morals of the agency and Crayon Pop.

3. [+169, -94] Who are these nugus? Are we sure this isn't noise marketing?

4. [+42, -28] Don't even kid me, their agency CEO already proved himself to be a regular member of Ilbe. At least Hyosung apologized, this guy just proved himself to be a real member... What more words are needed?

5. [+34, -1] The CEO expressed his gratitude towards Ilbe.... Yeah, no need for more explanations ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+27, -12] I have no idea if they're intentionally doing noise marketing or trying to turn this into noise marketing now that it's a controversy... I guess it worked either way because now I know who Crayon Pop is.

-